- September 28th, 2017 ~ 04:00pm–05:30pmHaller Hall (Room 102), Geological Museum, 24 Oxford Street, Cambridge, MA
Join us to hear this start-up story that began in a Harvard lab. Hosted by OTD and by the FAS Office of Postdoctoral Affairs.
- October 16th, 2017 ~ 12:00am–12:00pm
The Blavatnik Fellowship in Life Science Entrepreneurship offers MBA alumni of Harvard Business School the opportunity to work with Harvard inventors to promote the commercialization of life science technologies.
- October 17th, 2017 ~ 12:00am–12:00pm ~ (By invitation only)
The Science and Business of Combating Antibiotic Resistance
- November 3rd, 2017 ~ 10:00am–12:00pmGordon Hall, Waterhouse Room (1st Floor), 25 Shattuck Street, Boston MA 02115
B-BIC's Fast Pitch for Funding event offers you the opportunity to pitch a team of experts on your research. Participants will receive immediate feedback with the opportunity to apply for B-BIC grant programs.
- November 7th, 2017 ~ 04:00pm–05:30pmHarvard Biolabs, Room 1058, 16 Divinity Avenue, Cambridge MA
Join us to hear this start-up story that began with Harvard research. Hosted by OTD and by the FAS Office of Postdoctoral Affairs.
Featured SeriesPress Contact: Caroline Perry | (617) 495-4157 | Email
Pathways to Entrepreneurship
Explore careers between the lab bench and the clinic
Co-hosted in Boston with the HMS/HSDM Office for Postdoctoral Fellows, the Pathways series brings life science innovators back to campus to share their experience in industry or entrepreneurship.
Lessons in commercialization from the innovators who precede you
Co-hosted in Cambridge with the FAS Office of Postdoctoral Affairs, this series spans both physical sciences and life sciences, with speakers who address the challenges and rewards of bringing a technology to market.