- October 30th, 2017 ~ 04:30pm–06:30pmWaterhouse Room, Gordon Hall 1st Floor, 25 Shattuck Street, Boston MA
A monthly conversation about medicine, biology, computers, entrepreneurship, and pizza. Hosted by the Office of Technology Development and the HMS Dept. of Biomedical Informatics.
- November 3rd, 2017 ~ 10:00am–12:00pmGordon Hall, Waterhouse Room (1st Floor), 25 Shattuck Street, Boston MA 02115
B-BIC's Fast Pitch for Funding event offers you the opportunity to pitch a team of experts on your research. Participants will receive immediate feedback with the opportunity to apply for B-BIC grant programs.
- November 7th, 2017 ~ 04:00pm–05:30pmHaller Hall (Room 102), Geological Museum, 24 Oxford Street, Cambridge, MA
Join us to hear this start-up story that began with Harvard research. Hosted by OTD and by the FAS Office of Postdoctoral Affairs.
- November 13th, 2017 ~ 04:00pm–06:00pmLabCentral, 700 Main St, Cambridge
Two teams of Harvard life-science innovators will pitch their concepts to a panel of entrepreneurs and investors for constructive, in-depth feedback.
- November 15th, 2017–November 16th, 2017The Harvard Club, 374 Commonwealth Avenue, Boston, MA
An intensive two-day course for biotech and pharma executives and Harvard University researchers.
Featured SeriesPress Contact: Caroline Perry | (617) 495-4157 | Email
Pathways to Entrepreneurship
Explore careers between the lab bench and the clinic
Co-hosted in Boston with the HMS/HSDM Office for Postdoctoral Fellows, the Pathways series brings life science innovators back to campus to share their experience in industry or entrepreneurship.
Lessons in commercialization from the innovators who precede you
Co-hosted in Cambridge with the FAS Office of Postdoctoral Affairs, this series spans both physical sciences and life sciences, with speakers who address the challenges and rewards of bringing a technology to market.