Investigator: Lisa Goodrich
Researchers have identified novel pathways that could be targeted by new drugs to reverse hearing loss due to aging and noise.
Diane Mathis and Christophe Benoist, Principal Investigators
Building on the Immunological Genome Project (Immgen), this program aims to bring together academic and industry researchers with the ultimate goal of identifying novel drug targets and therapeutic interventions to treat diseases of the human immune system.
Eric Mazur, Principal Investigator
This device could offer a photon generation rate six orders of magnitude greater than current demonstrations, while offering unprecedented control over photon modes and dispersion.
Explore Research Areas
- Antibodies/Protein Therapeutics
- Cardiovascular/Metabolic Disease
- Cell Interrogation/Tissue Engineering
- Computer Science/Bioinformatics
- Dental Medicine
- Disease Areas
- Drug Discovery/Research Tools
- Imaging Agents
- Immunology/Autoimmune Diseases
- Materials/Interface Science
- Medical Devices
- Microbiology/Infectious Disease