B-BIC's Fast Pitch for Funding
Hosted by the Boston Biomedical Innovation Center (B-BIC) in cooperation with Harvard Office of Technology Development
Are you ready to see your research move towards becoming a product?
B-BIC's Fast Pitch for Funding offers you the opportunity to pitch a team of experts on your research. You will receive immediate feedback with the opportunity to apply for B-BIC grant programs which can provide up to $350,000 per project, business coaching, and project management.
- Pitches for awards should fulfill unmet clinical needs in the areas of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders.
- Pitches should emphasize potential commercial value.
- Presentations should be no longer than 10 minutes.
- Pitch slide decks are welcome but not expected.
- Only Faculty from B-BIC member institutions are eligible to apply. (Harvard Medical School is a member institution, and a complete list is here.)
For more information, please contact B-BIC.
Several resources are available from B-BIC to help participants prepare: