Drug Development Boot Camp
The annual Drug Development Boot Camp is an intense, fun, energized program for hands-on learning about the drug development process. The material presented will be reinforced with examples, case studies, puzzles, and workshops.
Who should attend?
- Harvard University investigators
- Clinical investigators who would like to gain an understanding of drug development
- CEOs, CFOs, COOs of biotech companies
- Executives and scientists involved in the drug development process
- Regulatory affairs professionals, clinical research professionals, senior research scientists, toxicologists
- Academic scientists working in the area of translational medicine
- NIH/NCI investigators, researchers, scientists and drug developers
- Physicians who are new to the pharmaceutical industry
This is not an entry-level program. It is intensive and intended for executive-level individuals who make drug development decisions on a daily basis. The program can help you avoid:
- Spending many years and huge sums of money developing a drug the market does not want and will not pay for
- Making costly mistakes throughout the development process
- Clinical hold situations which are extremely costly
- An inability to raise funds or to find an appropriate exit.