- April 1st, 2019 ~ 12:00am–12:00pm
The Bench-to-Business Boot Camp, hosted by Harvard OTD, is a two-day workshop on May 1 and 2, 2019, for Harvard PhD students and postdocs.
- April 10th, 2019 ~ 12:00am–12:00pmHarvard Medical School, Waterhouse Room, Gordon Hall 1st Floor, 25 Shattuck St., Boston, MA 02115
A monthly conversation about medicine, biology, computers, entrepreneurship, and pizza. Hosted by Harvard OTD and the HMS Dept. of Biomedical Informatics.
- May 1st, 2019–May 2nd, 2019
A two-day workshop for Harvard PhD students and postdocs, hosted by Harvard's Office of Technology Development
- June 12th, 2019 ~ 04:30pm–06:30pmHarvard Medical School, Waterhouse Room, Gordon Hall 1st Floor, 25 Shattuck St., Boston, MA 02115
A monthly conversation about medicine, biology, computers, entrepreneurship, and pizza. Open to all. Hosted by Harvard OTD and the HMS Dept. of Biomedical Informatics.
- July 15th, 2019–July 16th, 2019Harvard Business School, Aldrich Hall, Soldiers Field Road, Boston, MA
Hosted by Harvard Stem Cell Institute and its collaborators, this two-day conference delves into the emerging industry of regenerative medicine.
Featured SeriesPress Contact: Caroline Perry | (617) 495-4157 | Email
A shark-free glimpse into the strategies of very early-stage emerging ventures
Co-hosted with LabCentral in Cambridge, this interactive series asks a panel of experts to provide in-depth, substantive feedback to teams of Harvard life-science innovators.
Lessons in commercialization from the innovators who precede you
Co-hosted in Cambridge with the FAS Office of Postdoctoral Affairs, this series spans both physical sciences and life sciences, with speakers who address the challenges and rewards of bringing a technology to market.