Deadline for pre-proposals: Blavatnik Biomedical Accelerator
The Blavatnik Biomedical Accelerator is now accepting applications for funding beginning in January 2020.
Apply now for grants of $100K–$300K to advance innovative research with clear commercial potential.
- Access to consultants and 100+ contract research organizations
- Strategic advising from Harvard OTD
- Achieve scientific milestones relevant to industry
- $20M in grants to 113 projects
- Major license agreements
- 16 new companies launched, $500M+ raised in equity financing
- $40M in new industry research funding
All principal investigators employed by Harvard University who assign intellectual property rights to Harvard.