Events All Events
Deadline to Register for the 2018 Drug Development Boot Camp (Harvard Affiliates)
May 30th, 2018 ~ 08:00pm - 08:00pm
The Drug Development Boot Camp will take place on November 14 and 15, 2018.
Non-Harvard applicants have until October 30 to register at http://www.drugstomarket.com/harvarddrugbootcamp/.
The annual Drug Development Boot Camp is an intense, fun, energized program for hands-on learning about the drug development process. The material presented will be reinforced with examples, case studies, puzzles, and workshops.
Who should attend?
- Harvard University investigators
- Clinical investigators who would like to gain an understanding of drug development
- CEOs, CFOs, COOs of biotech companies
- Executives involved in the drug development process
- Regulatory affairs professionals, clinical research professionals, senior research scientists, toxicologists
This is not an entry-level program. It is intensive and intended for executive-level individuals who make drug development decisions on a daily basis. The program can help you avoid:
- Spending many years and huge sums of money developing a drug the market does not want and will not pay for
- Making costly mistakes throughout the development process
- Clinical hold situations which are extremely costly
- An inability to raise funds or to find an appropriate exit.
Press Contact: Kirsten Mabry | (617) 495-4157All Events